My Girls

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Keep going...

I'm still tired despite the early night and it meant I missed the update on Dad from my sister. I stopped in for a coffee with Bev on the way back from school this morning and Hannah had fun playing with Alfie. I've been pottering on the computer since then while Hannah has eaten a variety of snacks and watched the TV. It's too close to lunch time now to start a task, so thought I could try and keep the momentum going here.

I'm planning to do some housework and have a nap this afternoon while Hannah sleeps. I don't have work tonight but will be going to visit Dad if he is still in. I should get some time to myself tomorrow as Hannah has pre-school in the morning and the girls go to my sisters for tea. Thursday will be busy. I have the appointment with the Law Centre in the morning to discuss Hannah's DLA application, then toddler group in the afternoon.

One day, I will do some ironing......

No comments: