I am making a concerted effort to catch up with Sam's tags. I have a backlog of three to do, so here is installment one. For this one I have to tell you 6 random things about myself and then tag 3 more people.
1. I love watching Formula One racing but sadly that pastime has been killed off somewhat since I became a mother. It's hard to keep up with tyre and fuel strategies and who is where and doing what with a constant little voice piping up "Is that Michael Schumacher?". The stock answer has of course changed from "in that red car with a number one on it, miles in front of everyone else" to "Michael Schumacher isn't in it any more". I did get around the problem by videoing the race and making painstaking efforts not to inadvertently find out the result before watching it, but I have failed to learn how to record on the new video.
This is difficult...I am really not that interesting a person....
2. I have always lived in odd numbered houses. I find this interesting even if no one else does.
3. I have never been on an aeroplane. This is not through fear but just because I haven't got round to it! I have been abroad three times but always by land/sea.
4. This year it will be 14 years since I met Andy and 10 years since we got married.
5. I have busked outside Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford. A group of us from my A-level music course (ok, it was a few years ago) went along one sunny spring day and sang English Madrigals which went down a storm with the tourists and earned us enough money for a couple of pints in the pub for us all afterwards :)
6. I have been photographed for a newspaper on a miniature railway with Cheggers!
Right, now I have to find three people to tag....(please don't hate me!)
Elly
Liz
Amanda
My Girls
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Sharon, you did one! And it was worth waiting for, who knew you'd only lived in odd numbers. Little piece of interesting info for you - my first flat was number 2 and my second was number 1. I always thought that was funny!
And wow, did you see how quickly Amanda did her tag?!
Hugs
Sam
x
Post a Comment