Busy day today….
Woke up grumpy, shouting at kids :( until restored by caffeine fix an hour later.
Trip to post letters with Hannah walking (wrist strap deployed!) took half an hour! It just melts my heart when the girls walk along holding hands…intermittently, as Caitlin doesn’t like sweaty hands.
Dug up some more weeds (the garden is improving hugely after 2 days hard work last weekend :)) with help from the girls. Hannah can now tackle Caitlin’s slide unaided….yikes.
Caitlin’s three year old view on the disappearance of the ladybird she adopted…."I DON’T WANT TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE! I WANT ONE NOW!"
Hannah is fascinated by ants….I loathe the buggers, especially as they keep coming into my kitchen, and the shops all seem to have sold out of ant killer….however my opinion of them improved tenfold today when I saw how long it kept her occupied trying to catch them….”’pider, wait ‘pider”
Then lunch, and the nursery run, voting in the city council election on the way back. A lovely walk in glorious sunshine :)
A brief sit down, then a few chores, and a run up to the hospital with Dad (routine appt). A bit of shopping, pick Caitlin up from nursery, drop girls at Von’s for tea, bring Mark back here for his maths lesson.
15 mins in, it’s time to collect Dad, this time in the rush hour, then back to finish Mark’s lesson. Then a coffee, and some tea…girls in their jamas, and off to work.
Then some bit and bobs on the computer, accompanied by a couple of glasses of wine.
And here I am…
Nerves about tomorrow
Hannah’s clinic visit at the local hospital is tomorrow morning. Still feeling nervous about it, mainly because of the length of time since the last visit and the fact that liver deterioration can be asymptomatic until a very late stage. Will update on this tomorrow.
Mum also has a big day tomorrow. I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart that it goes well for her.
A Summer’s Day
Amazingly, the weather has been truly glorious today, and it is only May 4th! Thank you Lord…the sunshine always gives me a lift, and anyone with small children will appreciate the relative ease of getting out of the house when the weather is warm.
Comments
I want to thank all of my friends for the supportive comments you leave on my blog.
My Girls
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't realise Hannah's local appointment had come around already - I hope it went well yesterday, and that if any bloods were necessary then they were done competently. I've been very slack on email due to 0530 starts (must buy lining for curtains) rendering evenings dead zones. Soon, soon! xx Elly
Post a Comment