I feel like a little girl at Christmas – I have new toys!!
On Saturday my new laptop finally arrived. It seems strange that after so many years of using computers, I have never had one of my own before(unless you count my Spectrum 128!). Now I can use the PC during the evenings and stop wasting time on it during the day! I have been very good so far and have been leaving it switched off all day. I haven’t used Andy’s PC either – feeling very self disciplined!!
I am looking forward to starting some of my planned projects – the family website, a UK Biliary Atresia discussion forum, getting myself better organised, being able to keep up with my emails, post more blogs……being a laptop I might also get back into watching Eastenders!
Today I went to purchase my second toy. Anyone who knows me well will have heard in minute detail of my search for the perfect solution in transporting the girls without getting in the car. After months of deliberation and research my new friend is the ‘Nipper Double’ pushchair! It’s light! It’s easy to push! The girls have enough room! The ride is smooth! I love it! (It doesn’t fit through the front door, but who cares, we’ll go round the back or fold it up.)
I can’t wait to go for lots of lovely long walks and plan to take full advantage of the lovely weather forecast for the next few days.
I’m feeling very lucky to have two things which will make so much difference to my life.
My Girls
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment